Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's approval rating: Going down, down, down.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good!
    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Disapproval is not nearly strong enough.

Pete (is terrified)

Comment

My prediction is his ratings will go very low his first two years as he does a lot of his dirty work now, then he'll start a charm offensive in his last two years in preparation for reelection. He knows how ratings work.
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

And it's getting worse: http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/ga...-approval.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
            My prediction is his ratings will go very low his first two years as he does a lot of his dirty work now, then he'll start a charm offensive in his last two years in preparation for reelection. He knows how ratings work.
            Doubt it, he's blowing his load his first few weeks in office.

Comment

President Donald Trumpís approval rating is at a low 37 percent, according to Gallup daily tracking poll results released Monday.

A solid majority of Americans polled, 58 percent, said they disapprove of the presidentís job performance.

The results represent Trumpís worst results in the poll since his inauguration in January and a swing from just over a week ago, on March 11, when 45 percent of those surveyed told Gallup they approved of the presidentís job performance (49 percent said they disapproved then).
              http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ratings-236254

Comment

Barely more than half disapprove. That's not enough.

Comment

Seriously...how can anyone approve of this? Honestly!

Pete (feels Greece has become respectable by comparison)

Comment

So eventually the majority disapproves of every President. That just shows how stupid you are to believe in them in the first place.
                    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                      So eventually the majority disapproves of every President. That just shows how stupid you are to believe in them in the first place.
                      Sure, but the majority could still be wrong.

In any case, this is the main argument behind term limits, isn't it?

Comment

President Donald Trumpís approval rating has dipped to a new low of 37 percent in the Quinnipiac University poll.

A majority of American voters surveyed by Quinnipiac between March 16 and 21 ó 56 percent ó said they disapprove of the presidentís job performance. Quinnipiacís last survey, on March 7, had Trumpís standing at a slightly better 41 percent approve, 52 percent disapprove rating.

In more bad news for Trump in the most recent survey, 60 percent of voters said they believe he is dishonest; 55 percent said he does not have good leadership skills; and 57 percent do not think he cares about average Americans.
                        http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-rating-236372

Comment

Gallup: Trump hits new low after health care flop

President Donald Trumpís approval rating slipped to a new low Monday in the Gallup daily tracking poll, the first measure of Trumpís job performance following his administrationís failure to move a new health care law through Congress.

Only 36 percent of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president in interviews conducted last Friday through Sunday, a time period entirely after Republicans abandoned their bill to replace the 2010 Affordable Care Act.
                          http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...th-care-236546

Comment

Trump's current 36% is two percentage points below Barack Obama's low point of 38%, recorded in 2011 and 2014. Trump has also edged below Bill Clinton's all-time low of 37%, recorded in the summer of 1993, his first year in office, as well as Gerald Ford's 37% low point in January and March 1975. John F. Kennedy's lowest approval rating was 56%; Dwight Eisenhower's was 48%.

Presidents George W. Bush (lowest approval rating: 25%), George H.W. Bush (29%), Ronald Reagan (35%), Jimmy Carter (28%), Richard Nixon (24%), Lyndon Johnson (35%) and Harry Truman (22%) all had job approval ratings lower than 36% at least once during their administrations.
                            http://www.gallup.com/opinion/pollin...campaign=tiles

Let's not forget that Obama's approval plummeted for his first year, too: http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/ga...-approval.aspx

People might actually start liking Trump.

Comment

I put nothing past these people.

Pete (wonders if Kanye will actually be President)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                                I put nothing past these people.

Pete (wonders if Kanye will actually be President)
                                Nothing would surprise me at this point. Anyone who has any faith left in the system is a moron at this point and guess who's voting? LOL

Steve (is stocking up on popcorn)
                                "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                                X