Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's approval rating: Going down, down, down.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Just Jon View Post
    Of what is there to approve?
    He prevents other news from ever being reported?

Pete (considers that a bit of a public service)

Comment

37-59 - Washington Post-ABC poll

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/politi...v-5/index.html
      For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
      If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

The Democrats are going to have to work really, really hard to re-elect this guy.

Pete (thinks they have it in them though)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
          The Democrats are going to have to work really, really hard to re-elect this guy.

Pete (thinks they have it in them though)
          Yup. Dems at 37-54

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/politi...xes/index.html
          If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We've always assumed that you can't bring back the dead. But it's a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

That same poll has the GOP at 30-61!

Comment

It's just one poll, but...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...umps-10-points

Monmouth Poll: Trump approval rating jumps 10 points

President Trumpís job approval rating has spiked 10 points over the last month and Republicans have erased a double-digit deficit in the generic ballot for the House, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Monmouth University, finds that 42 percent approve of the job Trump is doing, against 50 percent who say they disapprove. The same poll from December found Trumpís job approval at 32 percent, against 56 percent who said they disapproved.

The 32 percent approval rating Trump logged in the December survey was the lowest for any major poll since Trump was elected. According to the RealClearPolitics average, Trump is at 40.4 percent approval and 56.3 percent disapproval.

The jump in the Monmouth survey appears to be driven by voter attitudes toward the GOPís tax reform overhaul.
              Pete (thinks it quite possible that the Monmouth poll is an outlier)

Comment

Just 36% of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president; 62% disapprove.

https://apnews.com/urn:publicid:ap.o...5738ead2b4c0d8
                "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ed-their-mark/
                  HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

Oddly, this thread is not visible to me in the politics sections and, I was only able to view and respond to it after clicking on Skooly's recent post. It is visible under "forum" but not under "politics" tier.

Dan (thinks this forum is still very jacked up commenting there are missing posts within threads as well)
                    HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

Originally posted by hfm View Post
                      Oddly, this thread is not visible to me in the politics sections and, I was only able to view and respond to it after clicking on Skooly's recent post. It is visible under "forum" but not under "politics" tier.

Dan (thinks this forum is still very jacked up commenting there are missing posts within threads as well)
                      It's a glitch that's been going on for a while.
                      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

The Man is trying to suppress my thread!

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
                          The Man is trying to suppress my thread!
                          Start a new one and link to this one in the first post.
                          "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by hfm View Post

Jon quit the site. That left me to sorta kinda try to be an admin. I'm a shitty one.

Pete (learns the ropes very very slowly)

Comment

38%

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...mSybjQOCAjNiZ0

Comment

Nothing a Sharpie can't fix!

Pete (can't believe 38% still like this guy)

Comment

Working...
                                X