Brett Kavanaugh Is Trumpís Pick for Supreme Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    Let's just say for the moment everythimg Ford says is true. 35 years ago as a teenager she is at a party with a bunch of other teens where everyone is drinking. She ends up in a room with a couple of them and one tries to make some moves to get laid. Keep in mind, she is not saying she was raped so what do you really have here even if it's all true?

By that standard there's more than one woman who needs to fear me if they become famous enough. I'm not a Kavenaugh fan at all, but I know a hit job when I see one and that's all an uncooberated he said she said can possibly be seen as after 35 years.

People are fearful of bad people ruling over them? Well then stop being a bunch of fucking idiots and accepting people ruling over you. It's not the people, it's the system guaranteed to fail when so much power is entrusted to so few people.

Steve (knows the forest always burns eventually, it's just part of the cycle)
    If you arenít you interested in defending Kavanaugh, your understanding has been colored by those who are.

So itís all true, and there are a bunch of women out there whose mouths you covered to stop them from screaming while you struggled to undress them?

dusty (thinks Steve should read her account more closely)
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Oh. And it should go without saying that you are in no way qualified to be on the Supreme Court and Iíd vote against you, high school scandal or not
      If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

Originally posted by dusty View Post
        Thereís nothing that says that needs to be the same standard when evaluating whether to award a nominee to a lifetime appointment to one of the most powerful and supposedly one of the most principled positions in the world.
        If 2016 has proven anything, there are zero standards.

Comment

I am pretty clear that I do not want Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court, but that doesn't make me want to pretend he won't get there.

Pete (simply doesn't think Ford is alleging enough to keep him from being confirmed)

Comment

She ends up in a room with a couple of them and one tries to make some moves to get laid. Keep in mind, she is not saying she was raped so what do you really have here even if it's all true?
            Attempted sexual assault.

No biggie. Boys will be boys.
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

If you arenít you interested in defending Kavanaugh, your understanding has been colored by those who are.

So itís all true, and there are a bunch of women out there whose mouths you covered to stop them from screaming while you struggled to undress them?

You didn't read what I said closely enough. There would be more than one women who would have to fear me as the accuser from those years should they become famous enough.

This woman can't even remember details. In here therapists notes she said there were 4 people in the room. Now she is saying only 2 people were in the room and here therapists notes are wrong. She doesn't remember whose house it was in or what year it was in.

All I'm saying is that if this standard is allowed to exist where a single uncooberated accusation from 35 years ago can bring you down, we should all be living in fear that the mob could come for us at any time.
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

You read that backwards... He's saying there are a bunch of women who sexually assaulted him by the standards presented here.

Pete (suspects that most of the posters here in this thread have at least one jilted ex-lover who could make a claim against them if they were nominated to a similar office)

Comment

Remember all the false accusations during teh 2016 election against Hillary? That's what this is.

And Steve got sexually assaulted by a female? lmao

(Jeff knows that most HS girls don't need to actively seek out sex)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                    You read that backwards... He's saying there are a bunch of women who sexually assaulted him by the standards presented here.

Pete (suspects that most of the posters here in this thread have at least one jilted ex-lover who could make a claim against them if they were nominated to a similar office)
                    A bunch is kind! LOL But more than once if this is the standard.
                    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

(Jeff knows that most HS girls don't need to actively seek out sex)
                      True, most don't but some do and the ones that do typically aren't the ones you would want to have sex with making the advances unwanted.

Comment

A bunch is kind! LOL But more than once if this is the standard.
                        so, these girls pinned you to the bed and covered your mouth to keep you from screaming while you struggled? THAT's the accusation.

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post

there has been no claim she is a jilted ex-lover of any kind. Kavanaugh is acting like he never knew her.

Comment

there has been no claim she is a jilted ex-lover of any kind. Kavanaugh is acting like he never knew her.
                            You're imputing something I didn't say.

Pete (was focusing only on Steve's statement in that comment)

Comment

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b04d32ebfabbc6

Kavanaugh is still scheduled to receive a committee vote on Thursday.
                              The bottom line (figuratively and literally) of that article.

Pete (is not at all surprised)

Comment

so, these girls pinned you to the bed and covered your mouth to keep you from screaming while you struggled? THAT's the accusation.
                                Didn't cover my mouth, but due to a combination of my state of inebriation and her size and positioning, I was definitely pinned to the bed against my will as she tried to undo my pants as I did my best in my condition to fight her off. Eventually my protests were enough to get her to stop, but not before I bad been thoroughly groped.

Even if she was about to be picked as an admitted communist to the SCOTUS, I couldn't imagine coming out and making that accusation against her almost 38 years later. The time to do it was when it happened and even then she gave up. Why would I destroy her life over that?

Honestly, I don't even remember her name.

Steve (literally had to fight the women off and by women i mean at least 2 LOL)

Comment

Working...
                                X