Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump NEVER said Mexico will pay for the Border Wall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    It's almost as if politicians can't be trusted.
    One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

    Comment


    • #2
      Originally posted by tquill View Post
      It's almost as if Trump can't be trusted.
      Fixed
      "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

      Comment


      • #3
        I think I've finally figured out the Cult of Trump and the reason they're so capable of dismissing his lies and other terrible traits. When they see Trump, they don't see another person, they see a manifestation of themselves. It didn't matter who the candidate actually was, it mattered that they said same things they do. These people think they ARE Trump or wish the could be. They wish they had the platform to say publicly what Trump says. Most people are incapable of seeing their own faults and flaws, thus they don't see Trump's. They ARE Trump. This is why they take every criticism so personally.

        Comment


        • #4
          Originally posted by skooly View Post
          Fixed
          You trust other politicians? I have a business proposal for you involving a bridge in NY.

          Steve (knows some people simply prefer their lies delivered in a pretty package)
          "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

          Comment


          • #5
            Originally posted by electrician1976 View Post
            I think I've finally figured out the Cult of Trump and the reason they're so capable of dismissing his lies and other terrible traits. When they see Trump, they don't see another person, they see a manifestation of themselves. It didn't matter who the candidate actually was, it mattered that they said same things they do. These people think they ARE Trump or wish the could be. They wish they had the platform to say publicly what Trump says. Most people are incapable of seeing their own faults and flaws, thus they don't see Trump's. They ARE Trump. This is why they take every criticism so personally.
            Were the Obamatons any different as their beloved Peace Prize winner dropped 3 bombs an hour 24 hours a day for an entire year in 2016 and their dear leader claimed the right to assassinate US citizens with no due process?

            Neither side has a monopoly on the apologist and hack contingent. They are pretty equal. Some people just prefer their bullshit gift wrapped with a bow on it. That's really the only difference
            "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

            Comment


            • #6
              Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
              Were the Obamatons any different as their beloved Peace Prize winner dropped 3 bombs an hour 24 hours a day for an entire year in 2016 and their dear leader claimed the right to assassinate US citizens with no due process?

              Neither side has a monopoly on the apologist and hack contingent. They are pretty equal. Some people just prefer their bullshit gift wrapped with a bow on it. That's really the only difference
              There was no shortage of Obamabot Zombies but I can't remember them being as bad as the Trumpies.

              Comment


              • #7
                Originally posted by electrician1976 View Post
                There was no shortage of Obamabot Zombies but I can't remember them being as bad as the Trumpies.
                As bad how? They literally supported the man as a king with the right to be judge jury and executioner and they still defend it today (just search this site). It's no different. The only difference is the media hype because there are are all the left leaning media outlets vs Fox News so it seems like a lot more voices, but in reality it's exactly the same.

                Steve (doesn't fall for the hype)
                Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-03-2018, 05:32 PM.
                "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

                Comment


                • #8
                  Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                  As bad how? They literally supported the man as a king with the right to be judge jury and executioner and they still defend it today (just search this site). It's no different. The only difference is the media hype because there are are all the left leaning media outlets vs Fox News so it seems like a lot more voices, but in reality it's exactly the same.

                  Steve (doesn't fall for the hype)
                  I was an Obama voter and I was quick to call him out on those issues. And to say he didn’t live up to his promises and that I would not support him further nor again.

                  Where are the Trump voters on this site saying the same thing?
                  For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                  If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

                  "We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    So Trump voters. How is that “Drain the Swamp” going?
                    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

                    "We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

                    Comment


                    • #10
                      Originally posted by dusty View Post
                      I was an Obama voter and I was quick to call him out on those issues. And to say he didn’t live up to his promises and that I would not support him further nor again.

                      Where are the Trump voters on this site saying the same thing?
                      You're an exception. I didn't see many of you and I'm sure it's no different with Trump. I have heard both Cavuto and Shep Smith on Fox call out Trump so those exceptions do exist there as well.

                      Steve (knows exceptions don't disprove the rule and the hardcore partisan 30% will always be just that on both sides, my team right or wrong)
                      Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-03-2018, 07:03 PM.
                      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

                      Comment


                      • #11
                        Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                        As bad how? They literally supported the man as a king with the right to be judge jury and executioner and they still defend it today (just search this site). It's no different. The only difference is the media hype because there are are all the left leaning media outlets vs Fox News so it seems like a lot more voices, but in reality it's exactly the same.

                        Steve (doesn't fall for the hype)
                        Have you seen the Trumpie attacks on McCain’s service and marriages? I don’t think even the Obamabots were that disconnected from reality.

                        Comment


                        • #12
                          Originally posted by electrician1976 View Post
                          Have you seen the Trumpie attacks on McCain’s service and marriages? I don’t think even the Obamabots were that disconnected from reality.
                          Yes, he's classless. We know that. So your argument is Trump supporters are more deranged for supporting someone who's classless than supporting someone who dropped bombs on 7 countries and flat out assassinated people?

                          If that's your argument, I think you had better reevaluate it. Like I said, you now seem to be in the camp of those who prefer prettier lies.

                          Steve (wonders why people prefer getting punched in the face with a leather gloved hand as if that makes everything great!)
                          Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-03-2018, 08:55 PM.
                          "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

                          Comment


                          • #13
                            Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                            Yes, he's classless. We know that. So your argument is Trump supporters are more deranged for supporting someone who's classless than supporting someone who dropped bombs on 7 countries and flat out assassinated people?

                            If that's your argument, I think you had better reevaluate it. Like I said, you now seem to be in the camp of those who prefer prettier lies.

                            Steve (wonders why people prefer getting punched in the face with a leather gloved hand as if that makes everything great!)
                            I don’t support Trump, McCain or Obama. All 3 are on the same team. I just don’t see how a Trumpie can be so disconnected from reality that they support a draft dodging, serial adulterer while criticizing McCain’s service and fidelity.

                            Comment


                            • #14
                              Originally posted by electrician1976 View Post
                              Have you seen the Trumpie attacks on McCain’s service and marriages? I don’t think even the Obamabots were that disconnected from reality.
                              I have heard rumors that much of the anti-McCain virulent attacks online in comments and stuff since his death, is not trump voters, but Russian troll-bots.

                              Are there a lot of actual non-anonomys verifiable people actually saying the stuff we’re seeing all over the place online?

                              plausible though.
                              For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                              If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

                              "We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

                              Comment


                              • #15
                                Originally posted by dusty View Post
                                I have heard rumors that much of the anti-McCain virulent attacks online in comments and stuff since his death, is not trump voters, but Russian troll-bots.

                                Are there a lot of actual non-anonomys verifiable people actually saying the stuff we’re seeing all over the place online?

                                plausible though.
                                My brother for 1. Seeing it on another conservative forum. They’re not criticizing McCain for the millions of issues he was wrong about. He served his corporate masters just the same as the 99.99% of politicians. They’re attacking the things most personal to McCain because it’s personal to them. McCain attacked their jesus. I’m sure some of the Trumpies can site things like Obamacare to hate him for but the majority hate McCain because McCain didn’t like Trump.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X