I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money is on John Kelly.

Pete (thinks this is what Kelly would write)

Comment

Trump only hires the best and most serious.

Comment

Could be General Mattis too...

Pete (thinks military people might be most likely to ignore Trump's craziness)

Comment

Who stands to gain the most from a Trump removal?

"I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Pence is way, WAY, too cowardly. No way.

Pete (isn't buying it)

Comment

Also, the NYT said that it had to hide the identity because the source could be fired. Pence is one of the few people around him Trump cannot fire. The worst Trump can do to Pence is choose a new running mate in 2020.

On second thought...actually the worst thing he can do to him is pick him again in 2020.

Pete (knows Pence has job security)

Comment

I know it's not...but wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if it was Ben Carson?

Pete (smiles just thinking about it)

Comment

Ben is high 90% of the time so...........

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-word-...jtc_news_index

Pete is a monster!

Comment

Hmm...

...maybe it's Pence...

...or maybe someone wrote this thing to make us think it's Pence.

Pete (would like to think that neither Pence nor the NYT would be so stupid, but has learned not to expect that)

Comment

Uh oh!

John Kelly Relieved Trump So Fucking Stupid He’ll Believe Woodward Made Up Disparaging Quotes
                        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

The Onion isn't absurd enough these days.

Pete (feels like he's reading regular news)

Comment

For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                            If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Comment

https://www.theonion.com/the-onion-h...-fr-1828863178

‘The Onion’ Has Chosen To Publish An Anonymous Op-Ed From Two Sources Close To Trump Who Think Their Dad Is The Best President Ever

Today, The Onion is making an unusual editorial decision, and we want to explain why. As turmoil continues to increase within the Trump White House, this essay offers an invaluable high-level perspective into the administration’s inner workings. Due to the sensitive nature of this op-ed, revealing the identities of the writers could jeopardize their positions in the administration. We believe, however, that any issues with the writers’ identities or their motivations for writing this piece are overridden by the necessity of informing the public about what it’s like to work for the president. That is why The Onion has chosen to publish an anonymous op-ed from two sources close to Mr. Trump who think their dad is the best president ever.

Pete (thinks the Onion is on a roll)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                                The Onion isn't absurd enough these days.

Pete (feels like he's reading regular news)
                                did they fix this yet?
                                "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X