X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The President's Silent Spokeswoman

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...risham-1426697

The president's silent spokeswoman

Stephanie Grisham is operating under a basic principle as President Donald Trump’s new chief spokesperson and communications director: Let Trump soak up all the media oxygen.

Unlike her predecessors Sean Spicer, Hope Hicks or Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Grisham is not on her way to becoming a household name or the subject of a “Saturday Night Live“skit. Hicks could barely leave her Washington apartment without being photographed toward the end of her tenure. Most Americans do not know what Grisham’s voice sounds like — a rarity for a White House front man.
    Pete (found this an interesting read)

sounds like an incredible rarity in the trump white house: a competent person.
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

I wish I had a prominent job that did not require me to do much of anything.
      "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Oh, yeah? She has to spend most of her day dealing with Trump.
        At the precipice, we change!
        The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Comment

Originally posted by skooly View Post
          I wish I had a prominent job that did not require me to do much of anything.
          Write a threatening demand letter, settle out of court, profit! Don't you already have that?

Steve (in a dick mood)
          "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

If only it were that easy.

Pete (marvels at the extent to which people ignore his threats)

Comment

A lot of work goes into my demand letters. I just settled a good one against Progressive. I think I’ve earned an honorary DDS because it was like pulling teeth.
              "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Working...
              X