Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go sports!

woot!
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

and we mustn't forget:
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Pete (isn't sportsing much these days)

Comment

Watching Dolphins foosball, I imagine, is akin to having your fingernails slowly removed.
        Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
        I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

The dolphins step up to beat the Bears then lie down for the rest of the division...

Pete (is unimpressed)

Comment

Originally posted by buzzardmountain View Post
            Watching Dolphins foosball, I imagine, is akin to having your fingernails slowly removed.
            Must have been a painful weekend for you. Condolences.
            "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

One of the ESPN analysts this weekend described the dolphins as "the worst NFL roster we've seen in a long time"

Pete (laughs)

Comment

Wow, it's already time for hypertrophic people to run into each other?

Comment

Working...
                X