Blood Bowl XIV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Bowl XIV

I guess I have to make a new thread to say...

...wow Robin check out Derrick Henry on your bench!

Pete (just watched him run it 99 yards)

I hate my life
    Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

He only had 24 points when I posted that!

Pete (wonders if he's going to beat any entire teams this week)

Comment

At least the final 2 were not auto drafted. We beat the machine!

Comment

Looking forward to the Championship. Hope my past luck doesn't continue!

Pete (thinks he has lost 3 or 4 of them and only won 1)

Comment

Remember, I helped him draft, but you are playing an 11 year old lol. I haven't touched the team since draft day so I cant take too much credit, although drafting Mahomes seems to have been a good idea.

Good Luck !

Comment

Hmm...maybe I shouldn't play like an asshole then...

Pete (undoes all his waiver claims on the players he thinks the 11 year old might want)

Comment

For the record, if my opposition is not 11 years old, there's no way he would have gotten both Williams and Anderson this week! I was poised to snatch one of them and reversed it. I'm still fielding my best team...but I didn't stop him from fielding his!

Pete (undid his jerky waiver claims in deference to the youngster)

Comment

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
                  For the record, if my opposition is not 11 years old, there's no way he would have gotten both Williams and Anderson this week! I was poised to snatch one of them and reversed it. I'm still fielding my best team...but I didn't stop him from fielding his!

Pete (undid his jerky waiver claims in deference to the youngster)
                  Well I didn't expect that to backfire so spectacularly...

Pete (sighs)

Comment

Congratulate the kid for me Ryan!

Pete (is happy for him)

Comment

Don't ever take it easy on him Pete, he's been running that team for the last 3 years and takes it seriously. He is pretty stoked he finally won the league.

Comment

That's OK. I am happy he won. But man, if I thought Ryan Anderson was going to drop a 20-burger on me I wouldn't have let him slip.

That combined with how I went from 3 great running backs to zero in the space of about 3 days made for a very unsatisfying end to an otherwise awesome season.

Pete (hates to lose but is thrilled for your son)

Comment

Did i lose yet?

I didn't realize at the outset that this was going to be like coaching a team with all kinds of player switching.
                          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X