Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Wifi network names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    I am currently running PETER3, PETER4, and PETER5 in my house. My phone's hotspot is PETERX.

    Pete (is really clever like that)

    Comment


    • #2
      Krussel

      Because naming my wifi "fat music" would just be confusing.
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

      Comment


      • #3
        Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
        I am currently running PETER3, PETER4, and PETER5 in my house. My phone's hotspot is PETERX.

        Pete (is really clever like that)
        Why do you need 3 separate networks?
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

        Comment


        • #4
          DOWNLOADVIRUSHERE
          "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

          Comment


          • #5
            Originally posted by skooly View Post
            Why do you need 3 separate networks?
            I have range issues. I was getting by OK with Peter 1 and Peter 2 (one upstairs, one downstairs) but then my daughter started spending a lot of time in the room near the garage, so Peter 5 was added. Peter 3 and Peter 4 were upgrades to Peter 1 and Peter 2 when N-networks were born.

            Pete (uses them all as bridges)
            Last edited by Plezercruz; 05-16-2018, 08:32 PM.

            Comment


            • #6
              Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
              I have range issues. I was getting by OK with Peter 1 and Peter 2 (one upstairs, one downstairs) but then my daughter started spending a lot of time in the room near the garage, so Peter 5 was added. Peter 3 and Peter 4 were upgrades to Peter 1 and Peter 2 when N-networks were born.

              Pete (uses them all as bridges)
              First world problems!
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

              Comment


              • #7
                Some Networks I can ping:

                Aww
                Doodles
                Hamsterdam
                NSA_backchannel
                Oilers Airport
                fxinitywifi
                Washington Redskins
                Gaawa
                For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

                "Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

                Comment


                • #8
                  Originally posted by dusty View Post
                  Some Networks I can ping:

                  Aww
                  Doodles
                  Hamsterdam
                  NSA_backchannel
                  Oilers Airport
                  fxinitywifi
                  Washington Redskins
                  Gaawa
                  also:
                  cabbage
                  HelloNSA!
                  For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
                  If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

                  "Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    At work someone has the WIFI name "GETOFFMYNETWORK."

                    Pete (smiles when he sees it)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X