iPhones Turn You Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhones Turn You Gay

“I can say after the passage of two months that I’m mired in intimacy with a member of my own sex and can’t get out,” he wrote. “I have a steady boyfriend and I don’t know how to explain it to my parents. After receiving the aforementioned message, my life has changed for the worse and will never be normal again.”

Razumilov is accusing Apple of “manipulatively pushing me toward homosexuality” and he wants one million rubles (around $15,000) for “moral suffering and harm to mental health.”
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/10/...ne-turned-gay/
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

This is a great case. A truly remarkable case. This is the most meritorious case in the history of litigation!
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      This is a great case. A truly remarkable case. This is the most meritorious case in the history of litigation!
      ..said the lawyer who took the case.
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

$15000?

Pete (would probably just give it to him)

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information