My Wife's New Bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife's New Bike

Got the wifey a 2018 Honda Rebel 500. Because of her RA she needs a light bike and at 400 lbs soaking wet this one works. Added a Two Brothers Racing pipe, Puig Touring Windshield, LED headlamp, and a Crampbuster throttle assist. I ordered a handlebar riser but they don't sell the factory Honda one in America so I had to order it from Thailand along with the engine guard. I looked like like a bear on a bicycle riding home from the dealer on the thing, but for her it's perfect. What a little jewel of a bike.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Nice!
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

that looks like fun!
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Comment

That is a very good looking bike. Well done.
        "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Comment

Very nice looking Bike !

Comment

Great hobby to share!
            Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy
            I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Comment

Thanks guys! It truly is wonderful to be able to share this with my wife and our best friends too. I totally surprised my wife with this bike too. I had gone the week before and mostly set the deal up pending my wife liking the bike. She thought we were just going to the dealer to look. She kept asking me why I was wasting the salesman's time as I filled out the paperwork. When she saw the wad of cash, then she knew it was real. LOL

New helmet for me too:
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Here's hoping you two are more careful than I am.

Pete (gave up on motorcycling after realizing he's not attentive enough to keep them upright)

Comment

Working...
                X