Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoins

Resident Black Man Great Put
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    14000 what???? This has all the makings of an epic implosion, but who knows.

The Winklevoss Twins took $11M and turned it into a billion with bitoins: http://fortune.com/2017/12/04/winkle...-billionaires/
    Yeah, I have to admit, I'm scared at the massive rise.... BUUUUUT, I did have two people today ask me how to open a coinbase acct.

14450 now. 20k doesn't seem so far fetched in the next 12months. Lets see what happens.

Rice is Nice!

Resident Black Man Great Put
    Yeah, I'm really scared.... just broke $15K. I looked over at GDAX, and the sell wall is getting eviscerated by the buyers. Lots of FOMO.
    Last edited by Kutnupe14; 12-07-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Yeah, I have to admit, I'm scared at the massive rise.... BUUUUUT, I did have two people today ask me how to open a coinbase acct.
    My aunt and her stock club.
    A mile of road takes you a mile. A mile of runway takes you anywhere.

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, KPWK, KUGN, KDKB, KENW, KRFD, KDPA, 06C, KJVL, KMSN, VPZ, KLAF, 10C

Its up 2700 today ! I have never seen anything like this. At this point even at a 30% correction is still a 10k coin.

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danisr1 View Post
    Its up 2700 today ! I have never seen anything like this. At this point even at a 30% correction is still a 10k coin.
    The correction could be just as epic.

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, KPWK, KUGN, KDKB, KENW, KRFD, KDPA, 06C, KJVL, KMSN, VPZ, KLAF, 10C

It could be, I hope the Putters with skin in the game are not the last ones with the tulip.

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danisr1 View Post
    It could be, I hope the Putters with skin in the game are not the last ones with the tulip.
    I'm assuming all of them will make a decent profit by selling even on a downward trajectory from the peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jon View Post
    The correction could be just as epic.
    Historically, the collapses of unsupportable bubbles are never quite as precipitous as you'd expect.

Pete (expects that cryptocurrencies will be buoyed when they decline by the true believers, who will just buy up more)

Headline on FOX News this morning:

BITCOIN: BUY OR BUBBLE

Pete (thinks the grandmas and grandpas of the world are now starting to get in on the "action")