Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's approval rating: Going down, down, down.....

Trump's approval rating: Going down, down, down.....

Gallup: Donald Trump reaches majority disapproval rating in record time

The majority of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump and the work he did during his first week in the White House, according to a Gallup poll tracking presidentsí approval ratings.

As of Saturday, the Gallup daily tracking poll showed that Trump had a disapproval rating of 51 percent, while his approval rating was at 42 percent. His average approval rating over his first week in office was 45 percent while the average disapproval rating was 48 percent.

That means Trump reached a majority disapproval in what is likely record time ó just eight days. For reference, it wasnít until August 2011 that Barack Obama reached a majority disapproval in the daily survey, while George W. Bush didnít reach a majority disapproval until his second term in June 2005, according to Gallupís data.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01...n-record-time/
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Good!
    A mile of road takes you a mile. A mile of runway takes you anywhere.

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, PWK, UGN, DKB, ENW, RFD, DPA, 06C, JVL, MSN, VPZ, LAF

Disapproval is not nearly strong enough.

Pete (is terrified)

My prediction is his ratings will go very low his first two years as he does a lot of his dirty work now, then he'll start a charm offensive in his last two years in preparation for reelection. He knows how ratings work.

Needs your put
    Blog Entries

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, PWK, UGN, DKB, ENW, RFD, DPA, 06C, JVL, MSN, VPZ, LAF

Resident Black Man Great Put
    Quote Originally Posted by skooly View Post
    My prediction is his ratings will go very low his first two years as he does a lot of his dirty work now, then he'll start a charm offensive in his last two years in preparation for reelection. He knows how ratings work.
    Doubt it, he's blowing his load his first few weeks in office.

President Donald Trumpís approval rating is at a low 37 percent, according to Gallup daily tracking poll results released Monday.

A solid majority of Americans polled, 58 percent, said they disapprove of the presidentís job performance.

The results represent Trumpís worst results in the poll since his inauguration in January and a swing from just over a week ago, on March 11, when 45 percent of those surveyed told Gallup they approved of the presidentís job performance (49 percent said they disapproved then).
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ratings-236254

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Barely more than half disapprove. That's not enough.

Seriously...how can anyone approve of this? Honestly!

Pete (feels Greece has become respectable by comparison)

I'll take my chances. Put Master
    So eventually the majority disapproves of every President. That just shows how stupid you are to believe in them in the first place.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken