Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: RIP Chris Cornell, of Soundgarden dead at 52

There was a great band when I was in college who would play around at parties ; they were called 9 arms- their drummer had one arm... and they would play the gamut of grunge and rock. Nirvana, Candlebox, Soundgarden etc. they were always fun to listen to.
    Last edited by Tnnisace73; 05-19-2017 at 08:21 AM.
    When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you. ― Walter Payton

When Jen was in college in 91, my wife was in 1st grade

I robbed the cradle

I was a sophomore in College in 93. And 94. And 95.

Pete (goofed off a lot for a few years)

his wife is blaming Ativan.
    she says she called him before the show and he was cool.
    but when she talked to him after the show he was slurring and said he might have taken an extra Ativan or 2.
    That's why she asked security to go check on him.

The lack of a note supports the idea that this was not long-planned.
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weve always assumed that you cant bring back the dead. But its a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

I'll take my chances. Put Master
    The first reports said he hung himself with a belt. Turns out it was a rubber exercise band. Sounding more like me time gone wrong.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Nothing Compares 2 U

If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weve always assumed that you cant bring back the dead. But its a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

Billie Jean

Redemption Song

Imagine

A little TOTD from the show we saw.
    https://youtu.be/XXVjEZ5fSyA
    Last edited by Tnnisace73; 05-21-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you. ― Walter Payton