Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chester Bennington, frontman of Linkin Park dead at 41

I'm still sad about Chris Cornell.
    At least I got to see him perform. Wish I had seen LP. Hybrid Theory was/is well played in my album rotations.
    Last edited by Tnnisace73; 07-20-2017 at 10:18 PM.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

I'll take my chances. Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnnisace73 View Post
    I'm still sad about Chris Cornell.
    At least I got to see him perform. Wish I had seen LP. Hybrid Theory was well played in my song rotation.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    That's awesome and so sad at the same time.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

devastating
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

It's not cool to hang yourself. I don't get the romance these guys seem to have with being the next Curt Cobain.

I liked LP but this guy left behind 6 kids who don't have a dad now, its selfish.

Cool version of Crawling:
    https://youtu.be/ohyUqd8XSlQ

Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post

devastating
    Shit's too heavy... :-(
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Danisr1 View Post
    It's not cool to hang yourself. I don't get the romance these guys seem to have with being the next Curt Cobain.

I liked LP but this guy left behind 6 kids who don't have a dad now, its selfish.
    I don't know. I can't imagine the pressure these guys are under. I'm sure he just wanted to make his art and he has fans and a record company begging for another "Hybrid Theory".

I remember Kurt in interviews saying they made "In Utero" hoping to lose fans. Everyone wanted them to keep putting out another "Nevermind" album.

I hate to speculate but it can't be a coincidence it happened on Cornell's Birthday. Depression is a mofo...
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

I'll take my chances. Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzardmountain View Post
    I don't know. I can't imagine the pressure these guys are under. I'm sure he just wanted to make his art and he has fans and a record company begging for another "Hybrid Theory".

I remember Kurt in interviews saying they made "In Utero" hoping to lose fans. Everyone wanted them to keep putting out another "Nevermind" album.

I hate to speculate but it can't be a coincidence it happened on Cornell's Birthday. Depression is a mofo...
    They are saying Benningtion will be buried right next to Cornell.

"Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken