Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood Bowl XIII discussion thread

Blood Bowl XIII discussion thread

Here we go.

Raise your hand if you have no QB week 1 because of Hurricane Irma.

Pete (raises his)

Pete...can you change my team name to "Phinatics"...it won't let me for some reason. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzardmountain View Post
    Pete...can you change my team name to "Phinatics"...it won't let me for some reason. Thanks
    I'm pretty sure I don't have that power. There's no commissioner power in the league. I'm just another player.

Pete (thinks you might have to email customer service, but has no faith that it will help)

Ok no worries. I'll try it on the desktop this week. Maybe it's just the mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

I took a peek and found no setting that allows me to change my team name.

Pete (thinks you might be stuck with it)

CBS needs to work on its prediction algorithm on the phone app.

I don't think there's really a 19% chance I'm going to lose. Emmanuel Sanders and Kyle Rudolph need to score 39 points just to tie me, and I have 2 players left to play. 19% chance? No way.

The algorithm is also currently giving the Chargers defense a 22% chance of outscoring the Broncos defense by 28 points.

What are the odds that Melvin Gordon and Stephon Diggs score 5 points? 100%. That's right, it's impossible that it won't happen.

Best one though:

The algorithm gives the Hypnotoads an 8% chance of winning, despite the fact that they have no players left to go and that they are down 32 points. That's right, folks, there is an 8% chance that Mark Ingram and Demaryius Thomas combine for a grand total of -33 points tomorrow. That's 17 combined turnovers and no more than 9 yards gained each!

You heard it here first.

Pete (loves computers)
    Last edited by Plezercruz; 09-10-2017 at 11:51 PM.

I just can't believe that Kerwynn Williams dropped all the way to me at #12.

Pete (wonders if people just weren't paying attention to the David Johnson news)

Pete (did start him)

Why do I ever listen to the "experts!?"

Pete (should have started Eli but went for Cutler and lost at least 15 points)

Well you didnt bench Howard.