Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Harvey Weinstein Terminated From Weinstein Company

Quote Originally Posted by Danisr1 View Post
    It sounds like this guy is a real dirtbag and a lot of people knew and didnt say anything.
    Like guy code or girl code apparently there is also “hollywood code.”
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    And I bet Hollywood hated him for it. (They really don't like him, for some reasons.)
    A mile of road takes you a mile. A mile of runway takes you anywhere.

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, PWK, UGN, DKB, ENW, RFD, DPA, 06C, JVL, MSN, VPZ, LAF

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    The scandal deluging Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein has deepened after US actress Rose McGowan publicly accused him of raping her.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41606140

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, PWK, UGN, DKB, ENW, RFD, DPA, 06C, JVL, MSN, VPZ, LAF

So it looks like this Harvey Weinstein story is causing others in Hollywood to "come out" with their stories of sexual harassment or abuse, like Jeff Lieber, screenwriter, former LOST showrunner, etc. he issued a series of tweets calling out his high school drama teacher for being a serial pedo harasser and for groping male students' genitals in the classroom and back in his office. Other Hollywood folks who started in his theater classes and acting in the extracurricular school plays he directed have also backed up and repeated these stories about the teacher's misconduct.

Thing is, that was MY high school, and that teacher was MY acting teacher and was MY faculty advisor for several extracurricular theater projects.

https://patch.com/illinois/evanston/...d-sexual-abuse

Seeing this got me a little shook, I have to say.
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

I was surprised for a minute and then remembered we didn't go to the same high school.

Pete (forgot and thought we did)

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    AN Oscar-winning actor has become embroiled in the Harvey Weinstein sex abuse scandal.

The Hollywood A-lister was accused by a top US broadcaster of assaulting a loved one.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/469966...abuse-scandal/

Here's some non-news. It would be news if we could tell you what it is. But we can't.

Pete (frowns)

I'm pretty sure I saw him named last night.

dusty (is a bit afraid to name him now)
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee