Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein Terminated From Weinstein Company

CRS strikes again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    I'm a lot more worried about the commies running DC than I am about commies half way around the world.

Database Error Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    Right, it's so brave coming out with a hard stance against rape! LOL

Hey, just for the record I want to make sure you guys all know I'm really against torturing puppies.

Steve (Hillary Strong)
    But torturing kittens is ok?!? You monster!
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    moiged
    A mile of road takes you a mile. A mile of runway takes you anywhere.

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, KPWK, KUGN, KDKB, KENW, KRFD, KDPA, 06C, KJVL, KMSN, VPZ, KLAF, 10C

Needs your put
    Blog Entries

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, KPWK, KUGN, KDKB, KENW, KRFD, KDPA, 06C, KJVL, KMSN, VPZ, KLAF, 10C

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Current and former aides to Hillary Clinton ganged up on Anthony Bourdain on Twitter after Bourdain criticized Clinton for her delayed response to the sexual harassment allegations against Harvey Weinstein.
    http://freebeacon.com/culture/clinto...stein-accuser/

Everyone knew this stuff was going on and everyone in Hollywood knew who was doing them. Why has this become a thing now?

The New York Police Department has launched a criminal investigation into Harvey Weinstein stemming from a assault allegation 13 years ago, PEOPLE confirms.

The NYPD is looking into claims that the embattled movie mogul sexually assaulted the victim in 2004, a police spokesperson tells PEOPLE.
    http://people.com/movies/harvey-wein...investigation/

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Los Angeles (AFP) - The avalanche of assault accusations against Harvey Weinstein grew as more actresses came forward with explosive charges against the movie mogul, whose lurid behavior has opened a Pandora's Box of Hollywood harassment and hypocrisy.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/weinstein...214248302.html

It sounds like this guy is a real dirtbag and a lot of people knew and didnt say anything.

There's no way that this guy isn't guilty of sexual harassment and possibly rape.

But I also suspect that not all of his accusers and acquaintances are on the level, especially given how quickly Hollywood types jump on every story as a chance to publicize themselves, and how many of the people who almost certainly knew what he was up to are suddenly affirmatively telling us they knew nothing when nobody is really asking them.

Pete (thinks Hollywood is full of frauds)

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    London's Metropolitan Police has received an allegation of sexual assault in the London area in the 1980s.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41597159

For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee