Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Jeep Wrangler

put-put Put Master
    Flip phones FTW. He can buy his own damn swipe phone.

Jeep = Chrysler, = crappy electrics, crappy engines, and sitting on the side of the freeway.

Dodge Charger = asshole driver, pretty much universally.

And how the hell do Wranglers keep their value?

Stay away, IMO.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    Fiat has always been known as a manufacturer of unreliable cars. Chrysler was always objectively measured as the worst US manufacturer in terms of quality and reliability. There's no argument that their products need plenty of repairs. That said, the Wrangler is iconic. It's a lousy FCA product, yeah, but it's still a Wrangler. It's the original Jeep. It can do things that no other vehicle can do.

I'd buy an older Jeep and know full well that I'd have to fix a lot of stuff all the time. At least I wouldn't have paid a crap load of money up front, though.
    A mile of road takes you a mile. A mile of runway takes you anywhere.

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, PWK, UGN, DKB, ENW, RFD, DPA, 06C, JVL, MSN, VPZ, LAF

I have had 2 Grand Cherokees and 3 Wranglers and never had 1 problem with them.

Maybe I have just have good luck with them. The one car in my life I wish I could have back is my 2004 Rubicon. It's one of the toughest stock Jeeps ever made.

put-put Put Master
    My HS friend's 1976 Cherokee Chief was indestructible, and that was saying something considering what he did to it. Everybody I know that's had a Jeep since then that was more than ~ 5 years old had nothing but problems and oil leaks, and then they got rid of it (them) when some electrical gremlin became irreparable.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Needs your put
    Blog Entries
    I knew a guy who had a 300 and I asked him how he liked it. He said, "It's great! I haven't had any oil leaks yet."
    A mile of road takes you a mile. A mile of runway takes you anywhere.

I have landed an airplane at: 3CK, PWK, UGN, DKB, ENW, RFD, DPA, 06C, JVL, MSN, VPZ, LAF

Strong Putter Strong Put
    Now that's funny. I would have laughed.
    At the precipice, we change!
    The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.