Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: 'Hannity' fans are now smashing coffee makers to protest Keurig

  1. #11
    The high bacteria and mold count has spawned the rage virus in Hannity viewers.

    It all makes sense now.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

  2. #12
    My wife demanded we pitch the Keurig about 3 years ago. She doesn't want to have any kind of coffeemaker whatsoever. Germs. Cystic Fibrosis. You understand...

    Along comes this article and she feels totally vindicated.

    Pete (has to give her credit...she gets up and percolates a pot of coffee every morning for me)

  3. #13
    Buy that wonderful lady a French press for Christmas!
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by skooly View Post
    General Hannity triumphantly told his troops to stand down after Keurig apologized. Now all these morons who smashed their machines will undoubtedly go buy new ones.

    Nobody can write satire this well.
    I doubt they'll buy any more Keurig products. These types aren't in the business of forgiving.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    I doubt they'll buy any more Keurig products. These types aren't in the business of forgiving.
    Oh no's!! What are they gonna do with all their Trump brand K Cups?!

    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

  6. #16
    Is there no other brand of coffee maker that uses the cups?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    Is there no other brand of coffee maker that uses the cups?
    The patents on the coffeemakers were well written and have held up under scrutiny. They will begin to expire in 2019, when you will probably see a lot of generic "Keurigs."

    The patents on the cups were poorly written and allowed for knockoff design-arounds. Also the main patent on the cups expired in 2012.

    Pete (sums up)

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Plezercruz View Post
    The patents on the coffeemakers were well written and have held up under scrutiny. They will begin to expire in 2019, when you will probably see a lot of generic "Keurigs."

    The patents on the cups were poorly written and allowed for knockoff design-arounds. Also the main patent on the cups expired in 2012.

    Pete (sums up)
    I still don't think those who want to change the National Anthem to "Lock her up" are going to be buying any more Keurig products in their lifetimes.

  9. #19
    We should change the national anthem to the theme from the Benny Hill Show, even if he was British.

    Pete (likes truth in advertising)

  10. #20
    Strong Putter Strong Put
    Ronny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ardmore, Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,571
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    I still don't think those who want to change the National Anthem to "Lock her up" are going to be buying any more Keurig products in their lifetimes.
    I know I won't. Of course, that could be day after tomorrow. I was 79 Saturday.
    At the precipice, we change!
    The problem with Capitalism is that humans run it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •