Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport Videos

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    This was a great battle. I'm at a disadvantage because I was playing with the controller and not the wheel. That's why you see my headlights flashing all the time. Last corner, last lap FTW!!!

"Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Nurburgring Battle

"Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Strong Putter Strong Put
    What are the current best handling cars in the game?

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cart213 View Post
    What are the current best handling cars in the game?
    The thing that pisses me off are the best handling cars are usually slow. I love how the Cayman GT4 handles, but it get's destroyed by the FWD Renault Megane in GR4. I really prefer these one-make races where it's all equal and it's strictly driver. My favorites are when the car is an older low grip RWD car like a Toyota 2000GT or even an old Mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    This was a great battle. I'm at a disadvantage because I was playing with the controller and not the wheel. That's why you see my headlights flashing all the time. Last corner, last lap FTW!!!

I just like how you annihilated that cone!

Pete (approves)

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Plezercruz View Post
    I just like how you annihilated that cone!

Pete (approves)
    Kone Killa FTW!

Strong Putter Strong Put
    I did two one make RX7 races yesterday. Suzuka was the track. Im starting 3/4 in them. First turn on both races, I get slammed from behind by some jagoff and wind up at the back of the pack. I was able to get back in both races because the people that do that don't have the skill. It's annoying but if you just drive and try to race clean, you do wind up getting rewarded just hard to deal with in the moment.
    I was C sportsmanship in the first and B in the second. I had B before and was almost at A when I lost perspective and dropped my rating.
    For this speaks justice to me: Men are not equal. ~Nietzsche