Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Only In Miami" Thread

This thread cracks me up every time.

Pete (has in the past hung on to the backs of trucks while riding his bike)

Video of man exposing his genitals in the middle of Miami on Flagler and 42nd.

https://www.facebook.com/ssom305/vid...5975232112559/
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

My current favorite thread!

Pete (says "keep them coming")

Photo shows nearly naked bicyclist weaving through I-95 traffic in Miami

Drivers stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-95 in Miami on Thursday evening had some speedy — and skimpy — company.

While traffic crawled along just north of downtown, a man wearing nothing more than a headband, pink socks, sneakers and thin underwear was seen weaving in and out of traffic on a pricey-looking road bike.

One of the drivers, Jesse Schwartz of Fort Lauderdale, was heading home from his job in Miami and captured a photo of the unusual commuter around 6:30 p.m.

“He was beating traffic,” Schwartz said. “Apparently, this guys does this often.”

Lt. Alejandro Camacho of the Florida Highway Patrol’s Miami division confirmed receiving reports of the bicyclist on the interstate somewhere near NW 151st Street.

Troopers and Miami police officers searched without success for the cyclist. “It appears he exited off the highway and we were unable to locate him,” Camacho said.

He added that riding a bicycle on I-95 is against the law. “Everything has to be motorized on a limited-access roadway, which I-95 is.”
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/mi...24-story.html#
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Plezercruz View Post
    My current favorite thread!

Pete (says "keep them coming")
    Pete (hates repeating himself)

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    That's a fucking $6000 bicycle!
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

put-put Put Master
    It's Miami, it's hot there, and American business dress (and social clothing standards) descends from British layered wool garments.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Strong Putter Strong Put
    That wouldn't even be newsworthy in the New Orleans paper. Except maybe for the fact that he did it on the interstate.