Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illinois police claim legalizing pot will force police dogs to be killed

"look, either consent to the search, or we're killing this dog!"
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

I'll take my chances. Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    "look, either consent to the search, or we're killing this dog!"
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    Conversely, the real stupidity of the argument is that the reason to oppress people is so dogs can have jobs. That's their argument! If that doesn't tell you how stupid all government is at its core, nothing will.
    Having a job inside a small piece of corporate America, I wouldn't limit that statement to government.

Pete (thinks people are stupid everywhere)

I'll take my chances. Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Plezercruz View Post
    Having a job inside a small piece of corporate America, I wouldn't limit that statement to government.

Pete (thinks people are stupid everywhere)
    I know the feeling Pete. Everyone working to some arbitrary "metric" instead of actual results. I literally listened for 30 minutes today while half of an hour-long meeting was wasted discussing if it's proper to type a name in all caps vs the proper capitalizing the first letter only and are we going to mark it as a technical error in an audit or just an FYI in a coaching session. 6 figure salaries and this is what people argue about. I tuned out so as not to have to hang myself. WTF?

Steve (is also a cog in a massive machine)
    Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 05-11-2018 at 06:29 AM.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

My job has World Class Manufacturing. Itís nothing more than a Rube Goldberg checklist for management who have no idea how to manage.