Thread: US TRAVEL WARNING: 250% RISE IN DISEASES FROM MOSQUITOES, FLEAS AND TICKS IN 13 YEARS, SAYS REPORT

US TRAVEL WARNING: 250% RISE IN DISEASES FROM MOSQUITOES, FLEAS AND TICKS IN 13 YEARS, SAYS REPORT

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-a8332216.html

US TRAVEL WARNING: 250% RISE IN DISEASES FROM MOSQUITOES, FLEAS AND TICKS IN 13 YEARS, SAYS REPORT

British visitors to the US face an increased range of health hazards from mosquitoes, fleas and ticks, with a 250 per cent increase in diseases in 13 years.

A new report from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta warns of “a rising threat from emerging vector-borne diseases”. The team of researchers, led by Dr Ronald Rosenberg, studied more than 640,000 cases between 2004 and 2016. They concluded: “Mosquito-borne disease epidemics happen more frequently.”
    Pete (hates those little buggers)

Database Error Put Master
    Genocide!!!

(It is us or them)
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    I HATE MOSQUITOES!
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

put-put Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Genocide!!!

(It is us or them)
    Seriously. There's got to be a way to devise a genetic time-bomb in those little buggers. And while we're at it, can we get rid of poison oak, please?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

Database Error Put Master
    They've actually been trying to creat mosquitoes that don't carry the bad pathogens and are trying to outbreed to old ones...

Anyone else expect super mosquitoes as a direct result or is it just me?
    They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
    -Mr. Raceboy

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    They've actually been trying to creat mosquitoes that don't carry the bad pathogens and are trying to outbreed to old ones...

Anyone else expect super mosquitoes as a direct result or is it just me?
    Of all the bad ideas...

Pete (thinks he's seen this movie before)

put-put Put Master
    Kill them all...
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain