Thread: Hey! I Got Banned from a Forum!

Resident Black Man Great Put
    Quote Originally Posted by cart213 View Post
    LOVE the dog Trump meme!
    That was a funny one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff92se View Post
    Aren't these the rabid free speech supporters? LOL
    Supposed to be. I imagine now, I'm quite the subject of conversation. A lot of people got mad that I said that if wasn't for the mods, the place would turn into "Stormfront-Lite," I even clarified that Pro-Gun websites attract people from that crowd, and if not for MODERATION there would certainly be more than a few of that type of person floating around. It seemed like common sense, and if you looked at the history of that website, there were plenty of people from that mold that had been run off. But some took my statement to mean that the entire membership was Stormfront-types... well not everybody, apparently, because based on my statement, that would kinda mean that the moderating staff, were completely unlike the membership.

What they never could quite understand, was how blind they were to how other people (and I mean non-white people) viewed their constant innuendo. When there's a fairly regular refrain of "Kill Whitey," "Cracker this, or cracker that," or "XYZ is racist," even while joking, they're exhibiting bias. They're saying exactly how they see non-white peoples, even if subconsciously. So I made a habit of mirroring that attitude... and then they saw it, the way I see the reverse, without recognizing that they do the EXACT same thing damn near every day... but my examples were problem?
    It was the prefect example of the blindness of majority (or some other word) privilege. That's not a condemnation of all. There are plenty of cool, intelligent people there. Some stay silent and just want to avoid the drama. I get that. Not a whole lot of people want to get involved in a shitshow... but there are plenty, that will defend their ignorance 'til their dying breath.

I'm really not sure what you got banned for...

Pete (shrugs)

They'd love me.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by skooly View Post
    They'd love me.
    You should go for it! I lasted about two months on Stormfront before getting banned! LOL
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Plezercruz View Post
    I'm really not sure what you got banned for...

Pete (shrugs)
    dissent

David (sums up)

You have over 30k posts there, you should pull some weight before being banned.

That Jeff Sessions / Granny from Beverly Hillbillies you posted over there just slayed me!

Pete (had trouble controlling his laughter at work)