Thread: YouTube, Apple and Facebook remove content from InfoWars and Alex Jones

YouTube, Apple and Facebook remove content from InfoWars and Alex Jones

Jones has been predicting this long enough...

YouTube, Facebook and Apple have taken steps to remove content associated with InfoWars and its founder Alex Jones.

Each social media platform said Monday that it had removed content from Jones or InfoWars because it had violated their policies. The companies' moves shut down key distribution channels that had given the controversial media figure easy access to millions of internet users.

The most dramatic action came last, from YouTube, which is owned by Google (GOOGL). It removed many top channels associated with InfoWars, including The Alex Jones Channel, which had 2.4 million subscribers and videos that were viewed over 1.5 billion times.
    https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/06/tec...nes/index.html
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

First time in my life I've been interested in anything either had to say...

Pete (wants to know what's worth banning)

put-put Put Master
    I suspect it's more of an equivalent of turning off a teenagers radio; it's not the obnoxious music, it's the fact that its so loud that nobody else in the house can hear anything else.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

This is the guy who said Sandy Hook was fake.

If people want to tune into this garbage, let him host it on his own website and pay for the bandwidth.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

These companies may be trying to get ahead of the Mueller investigation, which seems likely to issue an indictment of Roger Stone, and which may allege infowars as one of the media outlets (wittingly or unwittingly) used by the conspiracy.
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

https://www.yahoo.com/news/infowars-...221229983.html

Infowars Reporter Gets Slammed After Claiming Facebook Isn't Privately Owned

Dear Libtards who think Facebook is a privately owned business,

There's a thing called fact-checking.

Facebook is a public business that's publicly traded.

Using that argument to justify banning Alex Jones doesn't work

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Twitter hasn't banned them yet and they are facing a shitstorm because of it.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Time for Alex to find a different baker.