Poll: Have you ever gotten a pedicure?

Thread: 18-08-30: Dr. John Sigle

18-08-30: Dr. John Sigle

Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, multiple sex symbol type pro-athletes get pedicures. It's a regular portion of their regimen, a part of staying on the field. When you rely on your feet to perform, the last thing you need is pain.
    - Dr. John Sigle, a clinical podiatrist, dispelling the stigma of pedicures for men.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Never had one but actually thinking about getting one before my Grand Canyon Hike.

I spent years buying into the stigma. Then I got one.

I also get the reflexology, which is a 25 minute foot and lower leg massage. Heaven.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

put-put Put Master
    Yeah, i want the foot rub part.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

My brothers-in-law go to this man-spa in the city every year. They've invited me along from time to time. You get haircut, shave, facial, manicure, and yes...pedicure.

Pete (considers virtually all of it to be a waste of time and money, but found it somewhat pleasant)

I wouldn't go out of my way for one, but wouldn't turn one down either.