Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump NEVER said Mexico will pay for the Border Wall

Trump NEVER said Mexico will pay for the Border Wall

"I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

It's almost as if politicians can't be trusted.
    One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.

Quote Originally Posted by tquill View Post
    It's almost as if Trump can't be trusted.
    Fixed
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

I think I've finally figured out the Cult of Trump and the reason they're so capable of dismissing his lies and other terrible traits. When they see Trump, they don't see another person, they see a manifestation of themselves. It didn't matter who the candidate actually was, it mattered that they said same things they do. These people think they ARE Trump or wish the could be. They wish they had the platform to say publicly what Trump says. Most people are incapable of seeing their own faults and flaws, thus they don't see Trump's. They ARE Trump. This is why they take every criticism so personally.

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by skooly View Post
    Fixed
    You trust other politicians? I have a business proposal for you involving a bridge in NY.

Steve (knows some people simply prefer their lies delivered in a pretty package)
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    I think I've finally figured out the Cult of Trump and the reason they're so capable of dismissing his lies and other terrible traits. When they see Trump, they don't see another person, they see a manifestation of themselves. It didn't matter who the candidate actually was, it mattered that they said same things they do. These people think they ARE Trump or wish the could be. They wish they had the platform to say publicly what Trump says. Most people are incapable of seeing their own faults and flaws, thus they don't see Trump's. They ARE Trump. This is why they take every criticism so personally.
    Were the Obamatons any different as their beloved Peace Prize winner dropped 3 bombs an hour 24 hours a day for an entire year in 2016 and their dear leader claimed the right to assassinate US citizens with no due process?

Neither side has a monopoly on the apologist and hack contingent. They are pretty equal. Some people just prefer their bullshit gift wrapped with a bow on it. That's really the only difference
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    Were the Obamatons any different as their beloved Peace Prize winner dropped 3 bombs an hour 24 hours a day for an entire year in 2016 and their dear leader claimed the right to assassinate US citizens with no due process?

Neither side has a monopoly on the apologist and hack contingent. They are pretty equal. Some people just prefer their bullshit gift wrapped with a bow on it. That's really the only difference
    There was no shortage of Obamabot Zombies but I can't remember them being as bad as the Trumpies.

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    There was no shortage of Obamabot Zombies but I can't remember them being as bad as the Trumpies.
    As bad how? They literally supported the man as a king with the right to be judge jury and executioner and they still defend it today (just search this site). It's no different. The only difference is the media hype because there are are all the left leaning media outlets vs Fox News so it seems like a lot more voices, but in reality it's exactly the same.

Steve (doesn't fall for the hype)
    Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-03-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    As bad how? They literally supported the man as a king with the right to be judge jury and executioner and they still defend it today (just search this site). It's no different. The only difference is the media hype because there are are all the left leaning media outlets vs Fox News so it seems like a lot more voices, but in reality it's exactly the same.

Steve (doesn't fall for the hype)
    I was an Obama voter and I was quick to call him out on those issues. And to say he didn’t live up to his promises and that I would not support him further nor again.

Where are the Trump voters on this site saying the same thing?
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

So Trump voters. How is that “Drain the Swamp” going?
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee