Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Trump NEVER said Mexico will pay for the Border Wall

  1. #11
    Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Mr. Raceboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carl's Jr.
    Posts
    33,055
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    I was an Obama voter and I was quick to call him out on those issues. And to say he didn’t live up to his promises and that I would not support him further nor again.

    Where are the Trump voters on this site saying the same thing?
    You're an exception. I didn't see many of you and I'm sure it's no different with Trump. I have heard both Cavuto and Shep Smith on Fox call out Trump so those exceptions do exist there as well.

    Steve (knows exceptions don't disprove the rule and the hardcore partisan 30% will always be just that on both sides, my team right or wrong)
    Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-03-2018 at 06:03 PM.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    As bad how? They literally supported the man as a king with the right to be judge jury and executioner and they still defend it today (just search this site). It's no different. The only difference is the media hype because there are are all the left leaning media outlets vs Fox News so it seems like a lot more voices, but in reality it's exactly the same.

    Steve (doesn't fall for the hype)
    Have you seen the Trumpie attacks on McCain’s service and marriages? I don’t think even the Obamabots were that disconnected from reality.

  3. #13
    Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Mr. Raceboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carl's Jr.
    Posts
    33,055
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    Have you seen the Trumpie attacks on McCain’s service and marriages? I don’t think even the Obamabots were that disconnected from reality.
    Yes, he's classless. We know that. So your argument is Trump supporters are more deranged for supporting someone who's classless than supporting someone who dropped bombs on 7 countries and flat out assassinated people?

    If that's your argument, I think you had better reevaluate it. Like I said, you now seem to be in the camp of those who prefer prettier lies.

    Steve (wonders why people prefer getting punched in the face with a leather gloved hand as if that makes everything great!)
    Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-03-2018 at 07:55 PM.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    Yes, he's classless. We know that. So your argument is Trump supporters are more deranged for supporting someone who's classless than supporting someone who dropped bombs on 7 countries and flat out assassinated people?

    If that's your argument, I think you had better reevaluate it. Like I said, you now seem to be in the camp of those who prefer prettier lies.

    Steve (wonders why people prefer getting punched in the face with a leather gloved hand as if that makes everything great!)
    I don’t support Trump, McCain or Obama. All 3 are on the same team. I just don’t see how a Trumpie can be so disconnected from reality that they support a draft dodging, serial adulterer while criticizing McCain’s service and fidelity.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    Have you seen the Trumpie attacks on McCain’s service and marriages? I don’t think even the Obamabots were that disconnected from reality.
    I have heard rumors that much of the anti-McCain virulent attacks online in comments and stuff since his death, is not trump voters, but Russian troll-bots.

    Are there a lot of actual non-anonomys verifiable people actually saying the stuff we’re seeing all over the place online?

    plausible though.
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

    "We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    I have heard rumors that much of the anti-McCain virulent attacks online in comments and stuff since his death, is not trump voters, but Russian troll-bots.

    Are there a lot of actual non-anonomys verifiable people actually saying the stuff we’re seeing all over the place online?

    plausible though.
    My brother for 1. Seeing it on another conservative forum. They’re not criticizing McCain for the millions of issues he was wrong about. He served his corporate masters just the same as the 99.99% of politicians. They’re attacking the things most personal to McCain because it’s personal to them. McCain attacked their jesus. I’m sure some of the Trumpies can site things like Obamacare to hate him for but the majority hate McCain because McCain didn’t like Trump.

  7. #17
    Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Mr. Raceboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carl's Jr.
    Posts
    33,055
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    My brother for 1. Seeing it on another conservative forum. They’re not criticizing McCain for the millions of issues he was wrong about. He served his corporate masters just the same as the 99.99% of politicians. They’re attacking the things most personal to McCain because it’s personal to them. McCain attacked their jesus. I’m sure some of the Trumpies can site things like Obamacare to hate him for but the majority hate McCain because McCain didn’t like Trump.
    There's no doubt many Trumpsters only dislike McCain because Trump dislikes him. On the flip side, you have the enemy of my enemy is my friend left who all of a sudden have the utmost respect for McCain and can't believe the "disrespect" Trump is showing for such a "great man who we disagreed with but respected" (just read the comments at Huffpost). These people would be dancing on McCain's grave if not for the fact Trump hated him so they find a way to work it to their advantage in their narrative.

    Why do people support Trump with all the hypocrisy? Why did they do the same with Obama? Because people are dumb predictable animals, that's why.

    Steve (knows there is no mystery here)
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    Were the Obamatons any different as their beloved Peace Prize winner dropped 3 bombs an hour 24 hours a day for an entire year in 2016 and their dear leader claimed the right to assassinate US citizens with no due process?

    Neither side has a monopoly on the apologist and hack contingent. They are pretty equal. Some people just prefer their bullshit gift wrapped with a bow on it. That's really the only difference
    Waging war on terrorists pursuant to law has nothing to do with Trump being a pathological liar. Was Obama a pathological liar?

    This is just a weak attempt to muddy the water and offer excuses for Trump. It does however shed some light on who you probably voted for.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    So Trump voters. How is that “Drain the Swamp” going?
    Crickets from the Trump voters. As usual.

    skooly (knows we have a few red hats here)
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

  10. #20
    I suspect that for them, "the swamp" means Democrats.

    Pete (thinks the way that party warfare is going it couldn't possibly mean anything else)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •