Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump NEVER said Mexico will pay for the Border Wall

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by skooly View Post
    Waging war on terrorists pursuant to law has nothing to do with Trump being a pathological liar. Was Obama a pathological liar?

This is just a weak attempt to muddy the water and offer excuses for Trump. It does however shed some light on who you probably voted for.
    Like I said, we have apologists here.

It's funny how people like you pretend to be horrified at school shootings but have no problem sending thousands of kids off to die in unnecessary wars and dropping bombs on kids as long as it's their guy doing it. You're sick.

Steve (would laugh at the hypocrisy if it wasn't so disgusting)
    Last edited by Mr. Raceboy; 09-04-2018 at 01:54 PM.
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

What would the correct action from the Obama admin during two wars he didn't start? Keep engaging a trillion dollar war by sending hundreds of thousands of troops? Return as many troops as possible and engage in massive drone attacks? Or just pull out period and do nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff92se View Post
    What would the correct action from the Obama admin during two wars he didn't start? Keep engaging a trillion dollar war by sending hundreds of thousands of troops? Return as many troops as possible and engage in massive drone attacks? Or just pull out period and do nothing?
    Assuming the strategic goal was to eliminate the opposition the proper course of action was to send hundreds of thousands of troops, overwhelm the opposition, then retreat. It may seem contradictory, but that's a lot cheaper than garrison duty for 20 years.

Pete (doesn't think the strategy was to eliminate the opposition, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
    Like I said, we have apologists here.

It's funny how people like you pretend to be horrified at school shootings but have no problem sending thousands of kids off to die in unnecessary wars and dropping bombs on kids as long as it's their guy doing it. You're sick.

Steve (would laugh at the hypocrisy if it wasn't so disgusting)
    It's bizarre how you conflate two completely different things.

The long-timers here know I opposed the Iraq War vehemently because it was bullshit. If it wasn't bullshit, I wouldn't have opposed it.

Obama's drone war hardly amounted to any significant casualties for us.

skooly (isn't sure what your overall point is anymore other than to argue for argument's sake)
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

Getting back on topic, I suppose it's actually better that Trump lies pathologically about his stupid, ineffective wall than actually spend $25B on it.
    "I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

I think it's disingenuous to excuse Trump's lies by saying all politicians lie. The amount of lies and the total disregard for the process by Trump is unprecedented IMHO.

Remember when Obama and Trump were going to end these wars? Obama was a continuation of the Bush presidency and Trump is a continuation of Obama's. They're all on the same team. It's laughable when Trumpies talk about the "deep state". Yes, there's a deep state. They just have no clue who's running it or what its purpose is.

We should just hire a bunch of Brazilians to patrol our borders. The Mexicans can never get past the Brazilians.

Pete (just made a soccer joke for those of you not savvy to FIFA humor)

Ow! My Balls! Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by electrician1976 View Post
    Remember when Obama and Trump were going to end these wars? Obama was a continuation of the Bush presidency and Trump is a continuation of Obama's. They're all on the same team. It's laughable when Trumpies talk about the "deep state". Yes, there's a deep state. They just have no clue who's running it or what its purpose is.
    It's funny too because the Trumplodites thinknObama was the deep state and Trump is the savior and not just the sequel.

Steve (knows corporations and banks run America, Brawndo Corp for the win!l
    "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken