Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Hmm...

...maybe it's Pence...

...or maybe someone wrote this thing to make us think it's Pence.

Pete (would like to think that neither Pence nor the NYT would be so stupid, but has learned not to expect that)

"I guess I just hate the fact there is public property at all." - Mr. Raceboy.

The Onion isn't absurd enough these days.

Pete (feels like he's reading regular news)

For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"We’ve always assumed that you can’t bring back the dead. But it’s a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

https://www.theonion.com/the-onion-h...-fr-1828863178

‘The Onion’ Has Chosen To Publish An Anonymous Op-Ed From Two Sources Close To Trump Who Think Their Dad Is The Best President Ever

Today, The Onion is making an unusual editorial decision, and we want to explain why. As turmoil continues to increase within the Trump White House, this essay offers an invaluable high-level perspective into the administration’s inner workings. Due to the sensitive nature of this op-ed, revealing the identities of the writers could jeopardize their positions in the administration. We believe, however, that any issues with the writers’ identities or their motivations for writing this piece are overridden by the necessity of informing the public about what it’s like to work for the president. That is why The Onion has chosen to publish an anonymous op-ed from two sources close to Mr. Trump who think their dad is the best president ever.

Pete (thinks the Onion is on a roll)

put-put Put Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Plezercruz View Post
    The Onion isn't absurd enough these days.

Pete (feels like he's reading regular news)
    did they fix this yet?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." –Mark Twain

That last one did the job haha.

Pete (never thought that might be real)