Thread: Rand Paul Says White House Should Use Lie Detectors to Determine Who Wrote Op-Ed

Rand Paul Says White House Should Use Lie Detectors to Determine Who Wrote Op-Ed

http://www.weku.fm/post/rand-paul-sa...ho-wrote-op-ed

Rand Paul Says White House Should Use Lie Detectors to Determine Who Wrote Op-Ed

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul says the White House needs to use a lie detector test to find out who wrote an anonymous op-ed published in the New York Times this week.

The op-ed is purportedly written by a senior official in President Trumpís administration who claims to be a part of an internal resistance effort actively working to block the presidentís most extreme policies and instincts.

Senator Paul told reporters on Capitol Hill Thursday that anyone who has security clearance at the White House should undergo a polygraph exam to help determine who wrote the op-ed.
    Pete (wonders what his dad would think about that)

Maybe they should use a lie detector every time Trump speaks in public.

put-put Put Master
    I think that Rand Paul must be brain damaged, or a severe case of Missing The Big Picture. He's entered the ranks of the My Party before Everything Else Regardless of Context or Evidence club.

Jared (Uses Capitals Instead of Quote Marks Today)
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ĖMark Twain

Lie Detector tests are BS.
    For every ailment under the sun - There is a remedy, or there is none;
    If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it. -- Mother Goose

"Weíve always assumed that you canít bring back the dead. But itís a matter of when you pickle the cells." -- Peter Rhee

I voted for Ron in the 2012 Primaries. I didn't vote for Rand in the 2016 Primaries.