Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plezercruz View Post
    http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...s-the-cdc?lite

Pete (laughs himself to death and back to life again)
    So you mean to tell me that my Zombie shelter complete with everything I need to live like a king for 21 days is worthless?

God damn it CDC, why didn't you say that before.

(notice the CDC made no comment on things besides viruses or conditions...like drugs...)
    http://vihart.com/ <--- not my blog..lol...but I like Vi H. a lot...

Comment

Wait until the first time the welfare checks don't show up and then tell me there are no such things as zombies.

Steve (translates the code)
      "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

LOL, you stole that from a panic blogger from that gold sales site.
        HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

The CDC is right for once. Whatever motivates people to prepare, even if it's for fun and fantasy, it should be utilized. Even if you think no collapse is coming, as is probably the case with government employees, a major earthquake will hit somewhere in Southern California at some point relatively soon.

Look at the prices of coffee, beef jerky, dried fruits, nuts, and freeze dried foods. I thought it was high 4 or 5 years ago, and now all this stuff is literally 50% higher. That money would have been stored better in long term food supplies than in a money market or some such account.

Every indicator right now says the Fed will start printing money very soon. I'm totally expecting food to make another leap, as well as other commodities.

Comment

Preppers unite! Go buy your guns, ammo, MREs and water because the world is going to end, soooooooon! We face a global economic collapse that will make the Great Depression look like weaksauce austerity. The hordes of poor will decend upon you to steal your gold. But, this will mark a historic change when you are no longer enslaved by goverment taxation and central bank control. You will final be free.

Dan (channels Steve and Todd )
            HFM

As long as there exists people with religion and a belief in God, there will never be a Libertarian state.

Comment

Originally posted by hfm View Post
              Preppers unite! Go buy your guns, ammo, MREs and water because the world is going to end, soooooooon! We face a global economic collapse that will make the Great Depression look like weaksauce austerity. The hordes of poor will decend upon you to steal your gold. But, this will mark a historic change when you are no longer enslaved by goverment taxation and central bank control. You will final be free.

Dan (channels Steve and Todd )
              You realize you are that archetypical character from every disaster movie that doesn't heed the warnings and always dies at the end regretting the fact he didn't heed the warnings.
              "Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Raceboy View Post
                You realize you are that archetypical character from every disaster movie that doesn't heed the warnings and always dies at the end regretting the fact he didn't heed the warnings.
                When Eddie Murphy jokes about the white guy who doesn't leave the haunted house that eerily says "get out," Murphy doesn't really believe in ghosts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96s1M...e_gdata_player
                HFM

Comment

Eddie Murphy believes someone with tits and a penis is a woman.

Comment

You guys do know this is a thread about zombies...

Pete (is checking because you seem to say the same crap in every thread even when it has nothing to do with anything)

Comment

They get it....lol...You just missed it.
                      http://vihart.com/ <--- not my blog..lol...but I like Vi H. a lot...

Comment

Pete (is checking because you seem to say the same crap in every thread even when it has nothing to do with anything)
                        You do realize "zombie" is code, right? You can't sell gun magazines with pictures of hungry welfare addicts on the cover and talk about how fun headshots are. That would be racist!

Comment

Meh, zombies, ghosts, all MMI material.

Dan (was scared of ghost age damage so often picked elves to counter effect )
                          HFM

Comment

I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information