Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Muslim Political Action Committee Plans Million Muslim March in D.C. on 9/11/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mass demonstration, called the "Million Muslim March," was changed to a more mainstream-sounding event, "Million American March Against Fear," but the name did not seem to gain much traction and has apparently reverted back to its original title.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...x69bSwItuFCgIK
    I'm for defending all rights for everyone.

Comment

I like the idea of a million Muslim march, I'm just worried that some lunatic cracker will attack them, minting thousands of home-grown terrorists.

Zach(thinks many normal people are just a few injustices and a couple bloodbaths away from terrorists)
      They speak in bulletpointese leftist nutjob drivel. It doesn't matter. Nothing is as great a motivator as the chance to truly be free.
      -Mr. Raceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Zach(thinks many normal people are just a few injustices and a couple bloodbaths away from terrorists)
        ...or an arbitrary government labeling.

-Jon (thinks this march is in bad taste and won't garner sympathy)

Comment

A motorcycle rally prompted by a Muslim groupís plan to march on the Mall will go forward on the day the D.C. area and the nation mark 12 years since the Sept. 11 terrorism attacks.

Officials with 2 Million Bikers to DC said that despite failing to secure a permit from the National Park Service, the ride through the D.C. area will happen ó even if it takes all day.
          Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2ebIdk4Sv

Comment

My friends father is there on his bike today, good turnout I hear too.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information